Brodies operates 2 buildings on the Royal Mile. Our building at 93 High St, (which is where everyone must check in) has dorms and private rooms available. It also has a fully fitted self catering kitchen open from 7am to 11pm. There is also 24 hour access to the hostel after you check in, via a pin number system. You will be given this code at check in, and also a key for your room. Our other building at 12 High St, just a few metres away, also has dorms and private rooms and all the same facilities as 93 High St.
Perfectly located on Edinburgh’s famous and historic Royal Mile, our buildings have been sympathetically converted to form traditional style accommodation for up to 80 backpackers and independent travellers.
As one of Edinburgh’s smallest hostels our unique buildings make a wonderful atmosphere in which to chill out and relax after a hard days adventuring. With our welcoming home from home atmosphere, and pubs clubs and masses of history right on the doorstep, Brodies hostels are places you’re sure to find hard to leave! We do ask that each guest provides a Govt approved photographic ID at check in, such as a passport, driving licence, or ID card from your home country
10 GREAT REASONS TO STAY AT BRODIES
- Superb central location right in the heart of the Royal Mile!
- Luxurious hotel standard beds for a great nights sleep
- Bed linen included and beds made up for you on arrival
- Brilliant hot showers
- Pubs, clubs, and history right on your doorstep
- Fully fitted kitchen with FREE tea and coffee
- Full laundry service
- Safe and secure facilities and much more
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Beds from only £7.00!
MORE GREAT REASONS TO VISIT EDINBURGH
- 6 Nations Rugby. In the 6 nations 2013 games, Scotland plays host to Italy, Ireland and Wales at Murrayfield Stadium! (rbs.6nations.com) (www.scottishrugby.org)
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo August 1st to 25th. (www.edintattoo.co.uk)
- EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL August 1st to 25th. (www.edfringe.co.uk)
- Edinburgh International Festival August/September. (www.eif.co.uk)
- Edinburgh Book Festival August. (www.edbookfest.co.uk)
- Mela Festival. (www.edinburgh-mela.co.uk)
- EDINBURGH'S HOGMANAY! December 30th to January 2nd. (www.edinburghshogmanay.org)
- Experience Scotlands national drink in some of its many hundreds of bars!
Brodies Hostels in Edinburgh have been established over 13 years now, and Brodies hostels has set the standard for everything a backpacker hostel should be – small, clean, friendly, welcoming and perfectly located right on Edinburgh’s famous Royal Mile, our competitive rates are sure to appeal to all backpackers and independent travellers.